Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Topotecan

Options
Hello ladies,
Is anyone on.Topotecan? I cant find a feed on this treatment.
Thank you
Gail

Comments

• Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    A new one for me, @Gail25.  I'll be interested to see if anyone in our group is familiar with it and can share some insights.  Googled it and there is lots of information on it though.  I tried initially to see if it was known by a another name...like Olaparib is referred to as Lynparsa, it's market name. But couldn't see anything.  

By virtue of copying Tracy Kolwich at OCC on this, think perhaps she or one of her colleagues might be able to shed some light on the drug for us. @TracyOCC