Teal Tuesdays - Live Online Chat!

edited September 21 in Just want to talk
Check back here starting Tuesday, September 19 @ 8:00 PM CST .... more to follow!

Comments

• Looking forward to it :smiley:

• Curious to find out about it. :) Just enjoyed my first (annual) High Tea with the Toronto OVCAPEERS group this Friday.  
  • " Come, let us have some tea...and continue to talk about happy things"...Shaim Potok.......Hello Everyone - welcome to Teal Tuesday - Tea - or your beverage of choice - Time together. I thought this would be a good meeting space, pop in and say hello and then make your way around the site.  A time and a place for all to be together, in real time, especially during the cold winter months and for those in recovery or treatment. Reminder any comments you post will be public and you can message individuals if needed. Welcome and how are you doing this evening?

• Good evening ladies  :)  hope everyone is doing well this week.
  • Hello @KarenL and @terrylee  - welcome and thanks for joining tonight! Tea always brings calm for me- it is a moment to pause, reflect, relax and enjoy the moment. May I ask... what keeps you calm? Is there an activity, item or a certain practice that does it for you?

• hello @Lakeview - welcome - hope you are doing well this evening?!
  • Goodnight everyone - join us here again Tuesday Sept 26 @ 8:00 CST - and see you before then around the site!
  • I got into the colouring books while having chemo and still like to colour as a way to relax and clear my mind.