Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Research study on Cancer-related Fatigue

Options
I received the following message, looking for research participants:
My name is Nicole Rutkowski. I am a PhD candidate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Ottawa. My research is in psychosocial oncology, and we are beginning recruitment for a pilot group program for cancer-related fatigue. We are reaching out to organizations with individuals who may be experiencing cancer-related fatigue to help spread the word about the project as part of our implementation efforts. 
We have partnered with the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation so that the program will continue to be offered after our research study is completed. We would greatly appreciate if you can share our study with members of your organization and/or on your social media accounts.
I've attached 2 files with further information. 

Comments

• Hello, my name is Tammy and I have been a survivor for 5 years serous carcinoma. I have tried 3 attempts of returning to work and diagnosed with cfs and fibromyalgia since then.  I sure can help anyone that is experiencing fatigue after cancer. Please reach out to me if your suffering or perhaps pushing yourself to hard I’d love to help.
  • Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    @jobo thanks for sharing this information with our community. With fatigue so common an issue that is expressed by our group whether in treatment or in recovery, I"m sure there will be a lot of interest.