Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

COVID-19 Vaccines, Cancer & Immunocompromised Populations - Webinar link and notes

Options
Last week I attended the Canadian Cancer Support Network's webinar, Your Vaccine Questions Answered: COVID-19, Cancer & Immunocompromised Populations which I found quite enlightening.  As usual I took copious notes, later to find they provided participants the link on YouTube to access the recording.  I thought some of you might find the information as interesting and informative as I did so here is the link to the recording.    https://youtu.be/i_KBSzx6ODE 

It's an hour so I've also attached my own notes if you don't have time or interest to review the full webinar.

Comments

• kastoyles
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Thanks for posting @Fearless - Vol Mod  - it was an informative webinar.
  • Thank you so much for sharing this!!! :)
  • La17
    Options
    This is a belated thank you!  The notes with the video were an especially helpful addition for those unable to attend - they provided information that assisted me in supporting family members and friends who were anxious and hesitant about the vaccine, too!  Thank you very much!    :)  
  • Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    @La17
    You're very welcome. I'm glad my post served its purpose, given so much conflicting and misinformation out there.  OVdialogue is all about supporting each other, not just as it relates to cancer.