Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

I would like to talk to a long time survivor

Options
devanator
edited May 2021 in Just want to talk
I just found out, 4th reoccurance just want to talk to someone going through this as long as I have 10 yrs

Comments

• AndreaB
    Options
    Hello from Ontario.  I was diagnosed March 2010 high grade serus OC BRCA 1 Pos. with recurrences in  2012 and 2017.   At this time I have been on Lynparza for 3 yrs and am NED. 
  • Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    @devanator I'm so sorry to hear about another recurrence for you.  I see that @AndreaB has reached out to connect and we have lots of others in the group who are longer term survivors who I expect will also in due course.  In the meantime please reach out if there is anything I or anyone else can do to support through another challenge.  We all wish you every success in meeting this one once again.   <3