Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Marilyn is retiring

Hi everyone,
Just want to let you know that I will be retiring from Ovarian Cancer Canada on Thursday, October 15!  It has been an amazing 14 years working with this organization and with women like you!  I will miss having these connections with you but I am ready for a new chapter in my life.

Tracy Kolwich, Regional Director for our Western Region will be taking over as Community Manager and staff moderator for the site.

Thank you for all you have contributed to my life - stay safe and stay well!

Marilyn

Comments

• Marilyn, I think I speak for our members in saying we view your departure with mixed emotions.  So excited for you and this next chapter in your life; but selfishly we'll miss all the care and support you've provided us for so many years.  May your new journey be full of health, joy, and everything you deserve. And since you're a survivor too, we'll expect to see you here on OVdialogue from time to time.  As the saying goes, you can leave...but you can't go far.  <3
  • Thank you all.  Its been an honour!