My partner's mother has ovarian cancer (lrg complex mass, spread to abdominal cavity) and is still in the process of diagnosis and staging. She has had pretty much all of the tests (MRI, CT, Ultrasound, blood tests) and the final step is her appointment with a Gynecological Oncologist. We both feel that they aren't expediting this appointment with the specialist despite the major concerns on the test results and documents received post test result. I guess I'm wondering if I need to help them advocate and call the specialist office or go about it some other way? My partner is concerned that the longer we wait for the appointment and eventual treatment that her cancer may spread. Thoughts??