Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Chemo treatments

Options
Hello, after six months of feeling unwell I was diagnosed with Stage 3 High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer. I am still reeling, having been in excellent health until now. Anyway, the side effects of the chemo have me feeling awful and when I contemplate going through this seven more times, in addition to surgery, I wonder whether it’s all worth it.  

Comments

• Flowergirl
    Options
    Hello @alice_vanderkooy - sorry you are having to deal with all of this as well as the chemo side effects.
    Thank you for joining the site and we invite you to view the past posts so you can see how others have coped.
    And perhaps the DR team can assist you - be sure to let them know if your struggles with the chemo.