Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Clear Cell Carcinoma - Stage 3 in Ontario

Options
Is anybody out there taking Avastin along with Paclitaxel and Carbo-Platin? Are you experiencing any of the side effects?  I have to decide whether to start taking Avastin as part of my treatment but am very concerned about blood clots/bleeds, perforated bowel, etc.

Comments

• Flowergirl
    Options
    Hello @Maggie_Mae_2019 - welcome to the chat site. I hope you are able to find the answers and support you are looking for. On this site, you can enter Avastin in the search bar near the top right of the page and you'll be able to see the comments submitted previously by those that have had experience or with a similar situation. 
    Have discussions with your medical team been helpful for you?
  • Thanks for the navigation tip.
    Discussions with oncologist somewhat helpful.  She just gave a quick overview of the side effects of Avastin which kind of scared me which is what prompted me to post here looking for feedback from those who have taken Avastin.  I just feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place.