Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Radiation consultation

Options
I have a radiation consultation tomorrow.  I've had a recurrence, 9 rounds of Carbo/Kalex and then vaginal bleeding.  I Gyno Oncologist suggested they might do 5 or 10 radiation treatments.  Has anyone got any advice or suggestions of questions I should ask to help make this decision?

Comments

• @amyc I have not had radiation but if  I want to find any commentary on a subject I type the subject in the search engine and see what I can get.  It brings up all comments with the word in it from all discussions.  You can then maybe contact that person directly with the ampersand ahead of their name.  I hope it assists.  
  • Thanks CurlyHair
  • Hi @amyc

I just saw your post about radiation, what did you decide? I am also experiencing vaginal bleeding and my oncologist has sent a referral to see about radiation. I am curious whether you went ahead with it and if so, did it help? Sending love!
  • Hello ladies,
    I am wondering if anyone had radiation done to mitigate vaginal bleeding? I would like to know how it went, how many treatments you received, any/what side effects?
    I have my first consultation on April 8th, I will find out then what they have planned for me.