Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Skin care

Options
Does anyone else breakout like a teenager during their chemo cycles????? The second week after my carbo/taxol I have breakouts worse than when I was a teenager....I wonder if it's steroids? The steroids clear up my psoriasis, which is crazy, but without fail, I'm a mess come week 2. It's too consistent not to link it to cycling. I've changed my facewash trying to help.

Comments

• VSC
    Options
    I got raisin cake chin and I am pretty sure it was the steroids.
  • Flowergirl
    Options
    Hi and I'm going to bet it could be the steroids also - I went to gentle soap and water only for a while - also drinking lots of the water seemed to flush the impurities out so hoping once the chemo / meds are done that will subside for you. It is worth checking with the DR for allergy reactions for sure. Wishing you all the best for these next rounds.