Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Ovarian Canada Walk of Hope

Options
Registration is open for the Walk of Hope! My sisters and I have a team in Kingston Ontario called Karen's Joy Walkers. Time to raise funds and awareness about this nasty disease ladies! It is Sept. 9...

Comments

• Flowergirl
    Options
    Hello Everyone - please consider attending the upcoming walk event in your area this September. Not to worry if you cannot physically walk the route, it is a great time and place to connect with others and get some support. I like to high 5 all the ladies in teal t-shirts and the volunteers! Check the main page for the event in your area.
  • I was recuperating from a surgery last year, so this year will be my first walk.  Mine is in Ottawa.  Hoping to connect with my sisters.  Good luck to all!