Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Essential Oils

Essential oils are a big thing now. Has anyone ever tried any to help with any symptoms, energy levels/fatigue, mood or depression. I guess you can say I'm a skeptic but I'm trying to be more open minded. Does anyone have any experiences or testimonials?

Comments

• Hi @terrylee.. I find that the lavender or citrus oils in the air really help with the relaxation. The lavender one is great for sleep and I also use it in the epsom salts.
    I have one of those room diffusers....... https://www.saje.com/ca/ultrasonic-diffusers/
    There is even a mist you can get for hot flashes!
    Again, if you are ingesting or using on your skin, be sure to check in and advise your DR team so they are aware so you can verify if it will impact your treatment or medications.