Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

anxiety

2»

Comments

• Thank you, midcanada, they do keep me grounded... and a little crazy.  Yes they're siblings.  Beautiful Bengals.  
  • Thank you for sharing those pet pics - I'll have to get around to posting mine- yes, they sure do help with the anxiety and comfort!
  • lovemydogs
    edited January 2018
    I'm new here and loved seeing the pictures. I'm can relate to so much of what I am reading here. I am still waiting for diagnosis. I have suspicious pain and family history so the doctor at emergency sent request out for pelvic ultrasound, she also did blood work and the CR125 I think it is. But of course it's been the Holiday season and now a big winter storm rolling in. I lost my sister in 2014 so, well my anxiety is huge. I'm going through this waiting and fear on my own and worry about not being able to look after my critters. After looking at all these pictures and reading, I feel more confident. This is Buddie, one of my three dogs. He hasn't any eyes but my goodness he can get around!
  • Hi @lovemydogs - welcome again  to the site and yes - thank you for posting the photo  of Buddie - what a cutie!
    I find being with pets really does help with the anxiety... glad he is able to get around and be around you!
  • Hi @lovemydogs - so cute.

If you are in Winnipeg and at St Boniface Hospital - perhaps you will run into this guy
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-rusty-dog-hospital-1.4448212

• I'm in NS, that article is awesome!
  • Hi - oh stay warm and safe this weekend @lovemydogs - I see you are in for a storm!
    Yes, I just love Rusty - he really calms the nerves!