Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Hello

Options
I'm a little late today. I had my 5th round of chemo yesterday and have 3 more to go. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming but I try to get by. 

Comments

• Strongwoman
    Options
    @MadBel Checking in to see how you are doing and how chemo is going. If you can, we would love to have you in the chat this Thursday. Take care
  • Strongwoman
    Options
    Hello @MadBel  It has been a very lengthy amount of time since you last posted.  Would you like to share where you are at and how you are feeling?   What are you currently doing (treatment or in general)? Are you managing with side effects etc any better?   How has this winter been for you so far?  I would truly like to hear an update and hope you are up to sharing with us.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Take care  <3
  • Strongwoman
    Strongwoman Moderator
    Options
    @MadBel  I didn't hear back from the post I sent earlier this year.  Wondering how you are doing and where you are at with treatment.  How are you doing in general?  Would love to hear from you and see any updates from you.  Thinking of you often.
    Take care  <3