Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Need to Advocate for Myself - Need Accounts of Certain Treatments with Results Please.

Options
Hello I am in search of women who fit the following and would love to hear your account either here or through a private message or to my email (downsizeandpack@gmail.com).  If you already shared your story with the forums or myself, please send me a new message so I can find you again.  I need to find everything within the next two weeks.  So if you fit the following please get in touch ASAP, thanks so much.

1. You were told you were Platinum Chemo resistant or refractory, but tried Platinum again at a later date and it was effective.  Did you get treated in Canada or the USA and if in Canada, where and with what oncologist?
2.  You were told you were Platinum Chemo resistant or refractory, but had debulking anyway, after knowing this, and had good results (either sub-optimal or optimal). In the USA or in Canada and if in Canada, where and with which oncologist?

As usual, I'm turned down for debulking surgery and told it's because I'm Platinum resistant/refactory.