Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Video of a summarization of the book "Being Mortal"

Options
Hello all,
  I know I have mentioned this book before and I do highly recommend it but here is a link to a video that does a bit of a summary on it with the author in it.
Hope you get something from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhI3Jb7vMg&authuser=0
If you are unable to open it, let me know and I will try again.

Comments

• Bojenka
    Options
    @Strongwoman Thank you for posting this video. I found it amazing. 
  • Strongwoman
    Options
    @Bojenka You are very welcome. I am glad you watched it and was able to get some "take-aways" from it. The book was very interesting and would be the first one I would recommend to anyone who asked.
  • Bojenka
    Options
    @Strongwoman There is a book as well. I should watch again since I missed that. But I think this would be good for my family to read as well. 
  • Strongwoman
    Options
    @Bojenka YES!!  The name of the book is called Being Mortal and is by Atul Gawande