Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Is this chat still active?

I don't see any recent posts. Most are from 2017, some from 2020.  I'm new here so maybe I'm missing something?

Comments

• Hi @Basj43

If I understand correctly, I think you may have started looking at the discussion threads without signing in. If you do that, they open at the original postings which in many cases may be years ago.  But if you sign in, as you did in order to post your question, then any of the discussion topics you click on should open at the most recent comments.  We have lots of current activity on most of the discussion topics so hopefully my answer will enable you to access the must current comments easily. If that's not the case or I've misunderstood your issue please let me know.