Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Merry Christmas 🎄

Options
I know this is a hard time of for many. My family came up with what I m sure isn’t unique but was to us. Instead of exchanging gifts this year we went around the dinner table  and told each other what charity they gave to. It was heartwarming and we were all in tears! Now my girls are 29-39 and no grandkids yet😞so it was easy to to. So instead of spending $$$$ of dollars on stuff we don’t really need, this is what we did. Everyone is different and I’m sure because of financial reasons can’t do this or personal ones can’t or don’t want to. But for us it was magic!🎄Merry Christmas everyone!!!
maggieb

Comments

• Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    @maggieb Thank you for sharing your 'magical' Christmas with all of us.  The joy you shared with others through those donations is infectious.

Love to hear from others in our communities how you spent your Christmas day and what might have been extra special this year to lighten your heart.