Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Pathology Reports

Options
Are most Ovarian Cancers HGSC ?

Comments

• Fearless_Moderator
    Options
    @LUCY_BC
    The most common is epithelial ovarian cancer (about 90% of cases) of which the sub-group High-Grade Serous is the most common (accounts for about 70% of all OVC).

If you don't have the booklet By Your Side, you might want to order it.  Along with lots of information on our disease and it's treatment you will find a good break down of the various types of OVC on page 25.  You can order the booklet in hard or soft copy from Ovarian Cancer Canada https://ovariancanada.org/Living-with-Ovarian-Cancer/Support-resources  It's free and the soft copy comes very quickly to your email for download.  I also have the hard copy, which I keep on my desk for easy reference.