Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Pembrolizumab combination with Bevacizumab and oral Cyclophosphamide

has anyone tried this?  Apparently you have to pay out of pocket.  The results for reducing tumors and stalling cancer look good.  It’s expensive though.
im looking for people’s experiences or thoughts. 
And why oh why can’t Canada fund this?

Comments

• Hi @DeltaRed I'm wondering where you referenced this protocol. Is it a current clinical trial here in Canada?   These drugs are associated with immunotherapy which is a developing focus for treatment of OVC but not sure where you might have read of the effectiveness of the combination. Could you provide a bit more context for your question? 
  • My question was if anyone has tried this?
    my research was personally looking around on internet. 
    Also, read a JAMA Oncology investigation