Teal Tuesdays - Live Online Chat!

1232425262729»

Comments

• Good evening everyone - Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah !
  • Hello everyone - good evening on the last day of 2019. I wish you all the very best possible for today and for 2020.
    With love and hope for all - cheers from @Flowergirl
  • Hello everyone - good evening on the last day of 2019.
    I wish you all the very best possible for today, and for 2020 - hope you are comfortable as can be.
    With love and hope for all - cheers from @Flowergirl
  • Hello Everyone - Happy New Year... I'm a bit behind schedule this week - getting over the last of the celebrations.
    Looking forward to routine again and new things - trying to channel all the positive vibes... how is everyone doing so far a few days in to 2020?

• Hello everyone - as the cold and snow has now settled in across the country - hoping you are all doing well and managing to stay warm.

If you are around this evening at 7:00 PM CST  - pop into the site to say hello and connect with us!
  • Hello all, am kors fish from Minnesota... Do I have friends around?
  • Hello everyone
    Welcome @korsfish.... do you have a story to share or are you in need of some information?
  • Good evening. Is there where the live online chat takes place?

• hello @CountryLiving - yes welcome we try to meet here at 7:00 PM CST
    How are you doing?
  • ok..
    day 5 of chemo schedule 2... lots of leg pain but having drugs to help
  • found out i am allergic to a molecule in taxil

• hi - oh, I feel for you - day 4 / 5 seems to be the worst of the side effects for everyone
    Do you have other coping techniques for the leg pain - yes, the drugs can work wonders - I find hot showers help to relax!
    Sorry to hear about the allergy - have they resolved that for you?

• no just give me more steriods when infusioning

• hoping that will do the trick for the next round.....
  • were you able to resolve that eye burning issue?

• is there anyone else online

• sometimes, people may just view and not log in - you can always send  a private message to users by clicking on their user name
  • I'm looking forward to some of the new webinars - you can watch for announcements from OCC and you can also view past ones on the main OCC site
  • I hope you have a good evening and get past that day 4/5 issues
  • I hope you have a good evening and get past that day 4/5 issues
  • @Camsmom @LISA @jobo @beachgirl @turtles2 @danidelbiondo
    Checking in to see how you are managing - hope this message finds you as comfortable as can be
  • I'm doing as well as can be expected.Thank you. The burning eye could be a serious issue if left unattended. In my case it was irisitis requiring prescription eye drops. It's very late for me here in Ontario. I wish everyone well and bid you all a goodnight.
  • thanks for stopping in - good to hear from you - have a good sleep!
  • Good evening - sending warm wishes to all during this cold February evening.

If you are in view only mode or are new to the chat site - welcome !
    You can create a unique, non-identifying user name to comment or message users
    once logged in, you can also direct message others and those comments won't show on the public site if that is a concern for you.