Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Pain

Options
Hi there. Anybody have advice for pelvic pain. I am currently going through chemo for a recurrence in the pelvic area after only 3 1/2 months. I am trying cannabis for sleep and for the pain and it seems to work but only for a very short Period of time. The pain is like sciatica on my right hip. I have hydramorphone and it works but it can be constipating and that’s also been a struggle. 

Comments

• Hi there. How are you doing?
    i have found treatment has been most helpful for easing pain due to disease.