Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Steph - Regional Director for Saskatchewan and Manitoba

Options
Hi everyone, 
My name is Stephanie Gosselin and I am the Regional Director for Saskatchewan and Manitoba.  I have worked for Ovarian Cancer Canada for over 7 years now and am inspired daily by the wonderful, courageous, and strong women I have the privilege of working with.  I live in a small community in Northern SK with my husband, three kids and our dog.  We moved back here 8 years ago from AB to take over the family grain farm.  I am excited to be on the site and look forward to the discussions!

Comments

• Flowergirl
    Options
    Welcome @StephOCC... we look forward to the day to see you in person out here in the prairie communities.
    Thank you for all you do! Best of luck with the farm this season.
    Stay well! :)

• StephOCC
    Options
    Good morning!  Seeds are in the ground and we are now hoping for some sunshine to help them grow!!  I am hoping that I will be able to come to Winnipeg in late fall and will likely be planning a workshop for spring 2021.  Will look forward to planning a survivor get together!!
  • Hi @StepOCC, just a quick shout out to thank you for all that you do!  I hope the sun is shining in your area and your grains are growing!  It's been cool and windy here the last few days, but nicer out today.  Cheers!  M