Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Ovarian cancer spread too the brain

Hi anyone have this happen to them and what course of action you took , medicine Chemo or trails ? Or what ever else 

Comments

• Hello @waterhead - sorry to hear you are having to deal with this issue.
    Are you currently in chemo or has your medical team offered a course of treatment / trial options for you?

Perhaps there is another chat participant out there to offer some experience or support.
    I hope you are able to find what you need.
  • Hello Waterhead, I am sorry to hear that you are having to dealing with this.  I could shed a little light - If you have had genetic testing done there is a gene called "Lynch Syndrome" MSH6 or MSH2" this gene says we have to watch for Ovarian Cancer,  Uterine, Brain Cancer, Colon Cancer, Stomach cancer.  This was just a thought if you are wondering why? now brain.  Maybe you have that genetic pre - disposition.  My heart goes out to you and my angels are watching over you.