Community Connection: Ovarian Cancer Canada is looking for volunteers! Could you help?

OVdialogue – consider joining our team in the role of Peer Support Volunteer. Over a few hours each week, you would be part of a team that helps connect people, support conversations and are thought leaders for OVdialogue. This is your opportunity to give back to those who have/continue to support you through the tough times, share your unique experiences, and help celebrate successes. For more details of what this entails, please reach out to @Mfallis (mfallis@ovariancanada.org).

Happy Holidays ~ Hello 2019

Options
Hello fellow sisters 
Just wanted to send my warmest wishes  during the holidays and a HUGE thank you for all your support, patience and assistance.  I started out 2018 with all kind of concerns about my health and future, but thanks to this wonderful site I am filled with hope, happiness and health.
It is a scary world out there, but we have one up on most because of what we went through and continue to struggle with.  Together we can fight this and make our lives better.
Let us raise a glass and toast ourselves, 'Together we are strong'.❤

Comments

• Flowergirl
    Options
    Hello @Ingrid_Canon and everyone - cheers to you all for 2019... wishing everyone the best  possible outcomes, healing and support and hope for all!