I am finished 3 of 6 carbo/taxel treatments. I reacted horribly to the taxel and they finally found a slow enough infusion with tons of pre-drugs for me to tolerate it. If I had reacted this time, the chemo doc was going to drop the taxel and do carbo alone. If carbo alone is enough, why am I putting myself through this?
Chemo was my decision, I am stage 1 uterine and 1c grade 2 endometriod ovarian. My gyne-onc said she would support me if I did chemo or did not. Before my next treatment on Mar 21, I am going to decide whether to finish the last 3 with carbo alone. Anyone stage 1 that did no chemo? Or carbo alone? Need some wisdom here.